Terms and Conditions
All passengers connecting from International arrivals at Nadi Airport will be met and greeted by a Pacific Island Air representative. Please look out for Pacific Island Air in the INTERNATIONAL ARRIVALS CONCOURSE.
If credit is approved, payment is due a maximum of 14 days from date of invoice. If credit is not approved, payment is due immediately by credit card or direct money.
Rates are inclusive of VAT & STT (service turnover tax)
Rates are subject to change due to major increases in oil or fuel prices, VAT and or STT increases and currency devaluation.
Check in - Close out Time
Pacific Island Air requests that booked passengers check in 45 minutes prior to departure to allow the completion of facilitation processes and an on-time departure.
Although departure times are confirmed at the time of booking-actual times are subject to change due to flight scheduling. Flight schedules are completed the day before travel. The Reservations department will re-confirm flight times the day before travel to you, the resorts or agents.
Carriage of Passengers
- Pacific Island Air is a charter based airline.
- Flight times may vary slightly from those originally published due to daily flight scheduling. Where possible, any alterations or amendments will be communicated to the client/passenger and resorts the day before the date of travel.
Schedule Changes and Disruptions
- Changes once ticketed are subject to availability and will incur a FJD50 service fee.
- Changes within 7 days of travel are not permitted.
- Pacific Island Air will use all reasonable endeavors/efforts to provide to you the mode of transport or services the subject of the Booking but, in circumstances beyond our control, we may without notice substitute other means of transport or service. We will not be liable for any Loss you may incur as a result of any such substitution.
- Travel around the islands of Fiji can be affected by weather or other unforeseeable events which are beyond the control of Pacific Island Air.
- Should weather conditions or these unforeseeable events dictate that flights cannot be carried out passengers may be required to find alternative transport or overnight which would be at their own expense. We will not be liable for any loss you may incur as a result.
- Travel insurance is strongly encouraged.
- A letter will be given to disrupted clients to give to their insurance provider.
- If the flight has been delayed due to operational/technical delays you may wait in the airport departure lounge at the Domestic Departure terminal or be transferred to a nearby Airport Hotel for added comfort during the wait for the situation causing the delay to improve.
- Alternatively if flying is not an option, will endeavour to provide alternative transport if necessary via boat or land.
- If we’re unable to offer you an alternative flight until the next day we will provide hotel accommodation and transport to/from the hotel. We will also pay for up to $50 per person meal voucher per night per person for meals.
Fare is refundable if booking is cancelled before 14 days of departure.
Cancellation inside 14 days of departure is nonrefundable.
"No Shows" will result in cancellation of sector and value of ticket being forfeited.
Child Policy - Yasawa Islands Only
0-23 Months FOC - No luggage allowance
2-13+ years Full Fare
Child Policy - All Other Flights
0-23 Months FOC – No luggage allowance
2-12 years 60% of adult fare
13+ years Full Fare
International connecting passengers are entitled to a maximum of 20kg baggage allowance on Fixed Wing Aircraft and 15kg on Helicopters. Excess baggage fees of FJD10.00 per kilogram will be enforced.